Business Broadband Is A Necessity For You And Visiting Clients
A Business Broadband Service built to support your daily communication needs.
Business Broadband Services are vital for the smooth running of your business processes. Whether you are accessing Cloud Services, Making Voice Calls or Downloading Business Data, you need a service you can rely on.
Businesses benefit from our standard 'Business As Usual' telephone support which rectifies 98% of problems. This is complemented with onsite support where problems need a little extra.
Hassle Free Switching
Switching to us is a breeze where we deal with your existing Broadband Provider, agreeing a transfer date and ensuring the service you require is delivered at the agreed time.
No capping of Data during the period of the contract. Conduct your business with the reassurance of Superfast Broadband and no sudden disconnection of service.
No Price Changes
We will not change the price during the contract period and will offer another deal automatically when the period ends.
Business Broadband Wi-Fi Router
We have chosen the TP-Link Archer VR600 as our Business Wi-Fi Router due to the depth of business capabilities:
- Super VDSL – The Latest Super VDSL (VDSL2 Profile 35b) tech delivers internet speeds of up to 350 Mbps
- Ultra-Fast Speed –Surpasses the Wi-Fi speed limits of the previous generation, reaching up to 1733 Mbps on 5 GHz and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz
- 4×4 MU-MIMO – Simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices for 4x faster performance
- Whole-Home Coverage with OneMeshTM – Co-works with TP-Link OneMesh products to create a flexible and cost-efficient Mesh network
- Lightning-Fast Wired Connection – USB 3.0 port and four Gigabit Ethernet ports run up to 10x faster than the previous generation to unleash your home entertainment
- TP-Link Tether App –Easily access and manage your network, including remote control and automatic updates, using any iOS or Android mobile device.
Get a continuously good deal on your voice calls with our PAYG Service.
We ensure you get a competitive price for your local, national, mobile and interntional calls. We work hard to keep our pricing low so your business can benefit from continuously low pricing.
All UK calls national and mobile included
Get peace of mind with all calls to local, national and mobile within the UK included whether in the evening, weekend or even during the day..
All Internet Service Providers offer prices for broadband packages which incorporate a 'Standard' or 'Essentials' telephone line. This gives each ISP a level playing field when setting out their pricing structure.
A standard line differs from a premium line in the fault response times. A fault associated with a standard line has a BT response time of 3 days and is usually provided to a residential users.
We would always recommend a premium line for a business user who would benefit from a next day BT response for any fault.
Business Add-ons Pack
The Business Add-ons Pack offer numerous enhancements to your telephone service such as:
1571 Messaging Service
Three Way Calling
Upgrading your Care Level can give you a faster response to any faults responded to by a BT Engineer.
A standard line has a Care Level 1 which has a fault clearance timescale of Next Working Day + 1.
A premium line has a Care Level 2 which has a fault clearance timescale of Next Working Day.
Upgrade to Care Level 3 and you get a 24 hour response, 7 days a week.
Finally, Care Level 4 gets you a 6 hour response, 7 days a week.
Frequently Asked Questions